What is better to own Plasma Television or LCD Television ? Why ?
I am interested in purchasing a new television for my family. What advice can you give an ol' chap ?
Answer by Nibs
Plasma is a little more sharper than LCD however with a Plasma TV you have a small chance of image burning if you leave it on for a long time
What do you think? Answer below!SWIVEL 13 - 42" LCD LED PLASMA TILTING ARTICULATING TV WALL MOUNT up to VESA 400
|US $25.99 (0 Bid)|
End Date: Monday May-20-2013 20:57:11 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
- How do I mount a plasma television and hide the wires?
- Will a plasma television last longer in a cooler environment?
- What would be a natural reason that a plasma tv screen would crack?
- Q&A: How long does it take until my plasma tv has burn in?
- Q&A: What are the differences between an LCD and a Plasma television? Which lasts longer and is more economical?