Is it possible to fix a cracked plasma tv by putting the internal parts into another tv with a good screen?
So on craigslist is a 42" plasma tv, just a shell with no parts, just a working screen. There is also a plasma tv, 42" with a cracked screen. I was wondering if I could just gut the parts out of the plasma with the broken screen and put them into the one with the good screen. Thanks.
Answer by TV guy
No you can't unless they are exactly the same model.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms
- Where can I find damaged plasma TVs that have damaged internal parts with no defects in the screens?
- Q&A: When is a good time to find great deals on Plasma TVs or other consumer electronics, online or offline? How?
- Q&A: What is the best way to use my plasma tv as my laptop monitor wirelessly?
- What’s Inside A Plasma TV Screen?
- Q&A: how do i stop my downloaded movies looking blocky on my plasma television?