how do i stop my downloaded movies looking blocky on my plasma television?
could anyone help? any movie that i have downloaded and put onto my external hard drive or writable dvd comes out on my plasma tv bad, its not terrible but any dark colours are very blocky at times but if i watch the movie on my old television, you know the ones with the huge back, the picture is fine. any way i can sort this?
Answer by AVDADDY
Your Plasma is merely displaying what you feed it. Your downloaded movie file has too little resolution to look good on your plasma.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: How do I connect my computer to my plasma TV to watch streaming Netflix movies?
- Q&A: What type of television should i get? Is a plasma television really worth it?
- How do I get rid of the pink vertical line on my Panasonic plasma television?
- How do I get a signal on a LG plasma television from a laptop?
- Plasma Television – Full HD 600Hz Television