Is sanyo a good brand for lcd or plasma Tvs?
IDK anything about Tvs but i want to buy one and sanyo is very inexpensive, it seems like a value but if i buy this am i going to pay for it later? how does this brand rate? If it is bad why? And what would be a better option? I want a 46-50 in. what is the difference between an lcd and plasma?
Answer by Rick
Not sure, if you want good value tv, goes for sony entry level lcd, this year they entry level tv is really good value.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
LED LCD PLASMA TV WALL MOUNT 10"-23" BRACKET TILT SWIVEL 21 20 19 17 18 15 14 22
End Date: Wednesday May-22-2013 21:34:34 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $24.26
Buy it now | Add to watch list
- Q&A: Is it possible to fix a cracked plasma tv by putting the internal parts into another tv with a good screen?
- What’s a good site to learn about the physics of plasma televisions?
- Q&A: When is a good time to find great deals on Plasma TVs or other consumer electronics, online or offline? How?
- Homework help. Is there a better option than plasma or LCD tvs for the environment?
- Q&A: What are some good cleaners for a plasma television?