How can someone sell new branded plasma tv or any consumer electronics for less than half of market price?
I have been dealing with a trader in Hong Kong, and he has quoted to me prices for mobiles, plasma tv's i enquired. The prices are less than half of market price. I asked how he sells so cheap, he answered that he has contact with factories etc. I am interested in buying from him, but I am worried if he is not giving a quality product, and am worried if he is going to give a fake guarantee card. Anyone one has similar experience in buying from these kind of traders?
Answer by chris h
I wouldn't trust anyone from another country. I would pass on it, really just buy from some place local.
He may have connections, but its not worth it. Plus S&H, just pass.
I smell huge scam. Let some other sucker fall for it.
Add your own answer in the comments!Panasonic VIERA 55" TNPA5670 Tc-pvt Plasma System Panasonic Motherboard TV 18136
|US $27.92 (0 Bid)|
End Date: Wednesday May-22-2013 11:00:31 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $39.89
Bid now | Buy it now | Add to watch list
- Q&A: When is a good time to find great deals on Plasma TVs or other consumer electronics, online or offline? How?
- How much more energy does a Plasma TV consumer compared to a LCD TV?
- What is the best brand of plasma television for a fairly low price?
- What is the major reason why plasma TVs are being removed from shelves in electronics stores?
- Prestigio Launches Brand New 60? Plasma TV with Unique Price-Performance Ratio