How can I play video games on my Vizio plasma television?
I dug out the old gamecube today excited and thrilled to be able to play my old games. However, I don't know where to plug it in or which input it should be on. Please help?
Answer by DTVer
That's probably a composite connection (yellow-red-white). Just connect those jacks with 3 cables and select that input with your TV remote.
Add your own answer in the comments!Marantz 42" Plasma TV Monitor PD4293D/U1M AC Power Switch Board NEC PCB-5029C
End Date: Monday May-20-2013 13:53:13 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $8.46
Buy it now | Add to watch list
- Q&A: Is it bad to play video games on a Plasma TV?
- Is it true that it’s bad to play video games on plasma televisions?
- What are the cons to the newer plasma television models?
- What’s the difference between LCD and Plasma televisions?
- Q&A: What type of television should i get? Is a plasma television really worth it?