Does anyone know where to get a plasma television repaired in Chicago?
television has fuzzy colors all over screen, but continuss to have sound.
Answer by weslaf0313
You cannot get them fixed . thats what kept me away from them they have a short life and no serviceable parts . once the case is open thats it , the gas is realeased and its useless. its almost the same thing for lcd televisons but a little longer life and im not much can be changed . but its sad that they cost so much and have poor warantys . if you read into the fine print of warrantys on the dead pixel policy it basically has to be the size of your fist for them to warranty it .we live in a disposable world now and until the consumer stops buying crap that doesnt last its not going to end . lawmakers have talked about imposing laws in europe due to landfil problems ,but the us is way behind .
What do you think? Answer below!
- What is the best brand of plasma television for a fairly low price?
- Q&A: What type of television should i get? Is a plasma television really worth it?
- What is better to own Plasma Television or LCD Television ? Why ?
- Plasma Television: With Maturity Has Come Greater Dependability
- What are the cons to the newer plasma television models?