Do bright white colors damage plasma tvs?
I want to play Lost Planet on my plasma tv, but I'm worried that all the white snow will damage my tv.
Answer by TV guy
No, white colors don't damage a plasma, but static images will.
Make sure you lower the brightness. For example, don't use "vivid" mode.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
tv wall mounts for LED, PLASMA, ETC.
|US $30.00 (0 Bid)|
End Date: Tuesday May-21-2013 8:07:35 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
- What would cause a plasma television screen to turn staticky/fuzzy in bright colors?
- Would there possibly be any long term damage to a plasma television set placed with its back to the window?
- TV Screen Protector Stops Damage from Loose Wii Remote Controllers and Much More
- Can soot from a furnace damage my Flat screen HD Plasma Television?
- What does Sears extended warranty cover on Plasma TVs?