Are anti-reflective screens on Plasma Tvs a good thing or not?
Panasonic makes 2 different model tvs in the 42in size. Anti-reflective screen models are more expensive. Is it worth the money? What do consumers think?
Answer by mexicotv
The only complaint I have since owning my Plasma is its poor reflective properties. Comparing the pictures in the big box stores I would pick an LED set now.
Add your own answer in the comments!
LCD LED PLASMA TV WALL MOUNT, SCREEN BRACKET,TILT 15, 32 40 42 46 47 50 52 55 60
|US $34.00 (0 Bid)|
End Date: Wednesday May-22-2013 8:10:07 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
- Do all 3D plasma TVs have reflective screens?
- Q&A: Are Plasma TVS any good or do they still have problems?
- Q&A: How good are emerson plasma tvs?
- Where can I find damaged plasma TVs that have damaged internal parts with no defects in the screens?
- Q&A: When is a good time to find great deals on Plasma TVs or other consumer electronics, online or offline? How?